Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

New Zhalia

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:16 pm

So my friend and I were watching huntik and drinking coffee (you can see where this is going) when we though about how Zhalia would have dressed as a teen if she wasn't a suit. We thought she'd dress like a punk/rebel for some reason. I think we got this idea as she had a tough life. We (as in I, my friend just shouted details to add at me) drew this Zhalia and post it if ye want Razz It took 15 mins so its a fail Facepalm

-"Are you going to shoot me? I wouldn't be surprised. What would a thing like you know about honor? Only a heathen would bring a gun to a sword fight."
    "And only a moron would bring a sword to a gunfight." (--Skulduggery Pleasant rocks)
    -“We're not retreating, we're advancing in reverse." --Skulduggery Pleasant
    -“So that plan worked out well." "Skulduggery, your entire plan consisted of, and I quote, "Let's get up close and then see what happens."' "All the same,I think the whole thing worked out rather beautifully.”
    -“I'm placing you under arrest for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and, I don't know, possibly littering.” --Skulduggery Pleasant
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Re: New Zhalia

Post  Lizz on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 pm

so wait, are ya gonna post it, and your friend watches huntik?

Ragnarok, come day of wrath o pulse l'cie, embrace thy fate thine home to burn, that fallen souls might bear our plea, to hasten the divines return, o piteous wanderer Ragnarok, bring of this day a great epoch, deliver the divine, Ragnarok.
    Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 pm

I got her into it (she just watches it so she can call S0phie a slut) I'll post it if you want. She wanted me to post it to deviantart Facepalm

-"Are you going to shoot me? I wouldn't be surprised. What would a thing like you know about honor? Only a heathen would bring a gun to a sword fight."
    "And only a moron would bring a sword to a gunfight." (--Skulduggery Pleasant rocks)
    -“So that plan worked out well." "Skulduggery, your entire plan consisted of, and I quote, "Let's get up close and then see what happens."' "All the same,I think the whole thing worked out rather beautifully.”
    -“I'm placing you under arrest for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and, I don't know, possibly littering.” --Skulduggery Pleasant
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm

so she doesnt like Zhalia Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ragnarok, come day of wrath o pulse l'cie, embrace thy fate thine home to burn, that fallen souls might bear our plea, to hasten the divines return, o piteous wanderer Ragnarok, bring of this day a great epoch, deliver the divine, Ragnarok.
    Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Yeah but she thinks shes stupid for not making a move on Dante (shes watching it for the romance Facepalm )

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:25 pm

i meant to say "so she doesnt like s0phie" damn trap, how old is she, and who watches an action cartoon for romance ?!?!

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Shes my age, she doesn't have the internet and I offered to let her make an account on my computer but she said it would have been a waste. So should I post the horrible teenaged Zhalia Razz

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 pm

yeeees

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Sorry for the delay.....the computer died on me Facepalm
    So the link didn't work so I posted it on deviantart
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Re4perWolf
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Mana:
    500/500  (500/500)

Post  Re4perWolf on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Only admins are alowed to see it Sad

sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 am

My god whats wrong with this thing!! Its on deviantart anyway :L

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

i mtried fixing that, i guess it didnt work, just use her link No

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 am

I'll do more stuff for the forum when I'm finished the film we're doing a school.

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm

ya know what? we still havent drawn that old lady we created, i totally forgot scratch

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Oh yeah I got hurt and couldn't draw it Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:30 pm