Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Mana:
    350/350  (350/350)

Re: Pokemon X and y

Post  Shiny Shinigami on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I personally favor X/Y just because that's where all my favorites are AND I actually HATE most of the Hoenn Pokemon (except the ones from Chuggaaconroy's team [Slakoth line, Torchic line, Absol, Lotad line, and Swablu line, Tentacool's in every game], Flygon, and the legendary Pokemon). Don't hate on me for not liking Treecko, it's just my thing. AND DON'T EVEN GO INTERNET MEME ON ME!

None of the new mega evolution Pokemon even make me that happy . . . Although, I still should probably get it, I'm not going to be AS interested. (although, if they add something to make Spinarak and other Pokemon available DURING the story-line, HERE COMES THE TRAIN!).

Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Re: Pokemon X and y

Post  Lizz on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Get xy if you've played the gba versions of ruby sapphire but get alpha and omega if you haven't, it's personally my fav region

Ragnarok, come day of wrath o pulse l'cie, embrace thy fate thine home to burn, that fallen souls might bear our plea, to hasten the divines return, o piteous wanderer Ragnarok, bring of this day a great epoch, deliver the divine, Ragnarok.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm