Cartoons-Anime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

4 posters

Pokemon X and y

Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
    Mana:
    Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon X and y

Post  Shiny Shinigami Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I personally favor X/Y just because that's where all my favorites are AND I actually HATE most of the Hoenn Pokemon (except the ones from Chuggaaconroy's team [Slakoth line, Torchic line, Absol, Lotad line, and Swablu line, Tentacool's in every game], Flygon, and the legendary Pokemon). Don't hate on me for not liking Treecko, it's just my thing. AND DON'T EVEN GO INTERNET MEME ON ME!

None of the new mega evolution Pokemon even make me that happy . . . Although, I still should probably get it, I'm not going to be AS interested. (although, if they add something to make Spinarak and other Pokemon available DURING the story-line, HERE COMES THE TRAIN!).
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue650/650Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
    Mana:
    Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue650/650Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Pokemon X and y - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon X and y

Post  Lizz Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Get xy if you've played the gba versions of ruby sapphire but get alpha and omega if you haven't, it's personally my fav region

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am