Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

soul eater not

Post  Lizz on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 pm

have u read this? cherry

Ragnarok, come day of wrath o pulse l'cie, embrace thy fate thine home to burn, that fallen souls might bear our plea, to hasten the divines return, o piteous wanderer Ragnarok, bring of this day a great epoch, deliver the divine, Ragnarok.
    Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Re: soul eater not

Post  Magic Huntress on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:11 pm

No but someone told me its events from before the events of soul eater featuring new characters right?

-"Are you going to shoot me? I wouldn't be surprised. What would a thing like you know about honor? Only a heathen would bring a gun to a sword fight."
    "And only a moron would bring a sword to a gunfight." (--Skulduggery Pleasant rocks)
    -“We're not retreating, we're advancing in reverse." --Skulduggery Pleasant
    -“So that plan worked out well." "Skulduggery, your entire plan consisted of, and I quote, "Let's get up close and then see what happens."' "All the same,I think the whole thing worked out rather beautifully.”
    -“I'm placing you under arrest for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and, I don't know, possibly littering.” --Skulduggery Pleasant
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah SPOILER

l

It's got this scene were the new students get in a fight with Liz and patty, who are super mean and on probation, and the were like " there delinquints so they'll turn int Chana or bats right" and then patty turned into a gun and they started freakin out! Razz cherry

Ragnarok, come day of wrath o pulse l'cie, embrace thy fate thine home to burn, that fallen souls might bear our plea, to hasten the divines return, o piteous wanderer Ragnarok, bring of this day a great epoch, deliver the divine, Ragnarok.
    Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 am

I actually love Kid, Liz and Patty Razz They have so many funny moments Laughing

-"Are you going to shoot me? I wouldn't be surprised. What would a thing like you know about honor? Only a heathen would bring a gun to a sword fight."
    "And only a moron would bring a sword to a gunfight." (--Skulduggery Pleasant rocks)
    -“So that plan worked out well." "Skulduggery, your entire plan consisted of, and I quote, "Let's get up close and then see what happens."' "All the same,I think the whole thing worked out rather beautifully.”
    -“I'm placing you under arrest for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and, I don't know, possibly littering.” --Skulduggery Pleasant
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Liz is cool (I keep wantin to spell it with 2 z's) cherry

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:32 pm

when I read that I thought you were being self centered there Facepalm

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm

HAHAHAHA, shez all gangsta like cherry Cool cheers

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:06 pm

hahaha oh dear lord, whats next? speaking in first person Suspect

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 pm

U don't have to call me "lord", Lizz is fine Wink cherry

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Oh no........................ Shocked

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Haha what? cherry

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Your becoming a corrupt leader Crying or Very sad

Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Mana:
    650/650  (650/650)

Post  Lizz on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:40 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! "lord Lizz" cheers

Magic Huntress
    sub-admin
    sub-admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    550/550  (550/550)
    Mana:
    550/550  (550/550)

Post  Magic Huntress on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm

AND I AM THE ROYAL KNIGHT afro

KnowlsyAnimeGuy

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Mana:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post  KnowlsyAnimeGuy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Lizz wrote:have u read this? cherry

Hey Lizz I have a question for you, you no the Manga for soul eater not, is it on hiatus or something, just my mates reading it, and its stopped at vol 13. And theres not been anything new for a good few months.

Just wondered if you knew anything?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:11 am