What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cartoons-Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowlsyAnimeGuy

KnowlsyAnimeGuy

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Empty
PostSubject: What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON?   What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello everyone, I just saw this new thread and thought why not start things off and discuss our thoughts on this very well done Anime series. (Well in my opnion).

This Anime series centers around 4 young girls that are seniors at high school, and 1 junior that has just started at the school.

They form a band, and enter alsorts of different talents shows at school, that gets them pretty popular.

The series consists of 2 seasons, & a movie that is released this year.

My thoughts on this series, is it is fun loving, very funny, and a great Anime to watch. Yes this centers more for young women, hense there all girls and an all girl school, but boys can also get some enjoyment from it.

Really lovely animation, great soundtracks, and just all round fun.

If anyone is interested the VA who played Miho tha bass player in the series, the english dub VA, is going to SUNNYCON, this year in March. (24TH, 25TH), in Sunderland.

The VA name is Christina Vee.

But anyways that enough from me, but what do you lot think?

http://www.sunnycon.co.uk/news.php?title=Guests&id=66
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KnowlsyAnimeGuy?feature=mhee
Magic Huntress
sub-admin
sub-admin
Magic Huntress

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Left_bar_bleue550/550What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)
Mana:
What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Left_bar_bleue550/550What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON?   What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm

I wrote one of those but it didn't show up -_-
Back to top Go down
KnowlsyAnimeGuy

KnowlsyAnimeGuy

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON?   What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Magic Huntress wrote:
I wrote one of those but it didn't show up -_-

Oh right, strange.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KnowlsyAnimeGuy?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON?   What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Thoughts Of K-ON?
Page 1 of 1