anime and cartoon Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cartoons-Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anime and cartoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryuzaki

anime and cartoon Empty
PostSubject: anime and cartoon   anime and cartoon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:09 am

what is the big difference between anime and cartoons?  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Lizz
Admin
Admin
Lizz

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
anime and cartoon Left_bar_bleue650/650anime and cartoon Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Mana:
anime and cartoon Left_bar_bleue650/650anime and cartoon Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

anime and cartoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime and cartoon   anime and cartoon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm

cartoons are for kids, anime is for older kids. anime is from places like japan korea china and taiwan, cartoons are american.
Back to top Go down
https://cartoons-anime.forumotion.com
Shiny Shinigami
moderators
moderators
Shiny Shinigami

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
anime and cartoon Left_bar_bleue350/350anime and cartoon Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Mana:
anime and cartoon Left_bar_bleue350/350anime and cartoon Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

anime and cartoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime and cartoon   anime and cartoon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:34 pm

I'm going to bring some attention here.

Animation is the huge collection of everything. Anime, CGI, etc. are all in the long-run.

Anime is NOT a genre, but an art style. Shows like Wakfu, Avatar, and RWBY are all considered anime not because of where they originated, but because of how they are presented. Yes, the majority of anime comes from Asian countries, but other places are starting to catch up.

Cartoons tend to be drawn in a different way than anime. Characteristics common in anime (such as the electricity-strike between two characters showing they hate/rival each other) isn't as close in plain cartoons.

To be truly honest, everyone has their opinions on whether anime is strictly Asian, or if other countries can join in. It's all a matter of who accepts what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anime and cartoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime and cartoon   anime and cartoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anime and cartoon
Page 1 of 1