New position opening Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cartoons-Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cartoons-Anime Forum

Talk about various cartoons and anime

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New position opening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizz
Admin
Admin
Lizz

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue650/650New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Mana:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue650/650New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

New position opening Empty
PostSubject: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:00 am

Ok guys In order to keep it Alive since I don't get on very much I will be giving one of the active members admin powers, any suggestion as to who
Back to top Go down
https://cartoons-anime.forumotion.com
Shiny Shinigami
moderators
moderators
Shiny Shinigami

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue350/350New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Mana:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue350/350New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:00 am

Only Ciaran and I (excluding you) are active, and both of us only occasionally check in.

It would be easier, though, so we can make all of the forums moderate-able. Y'know . . . To keep the ad-bots away?
Back to top Go down
Shiny Shinigami
moderators
moderators
Shiny Shinigami

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Lizz, you may either give it so I can directly do something, or give it to Ciaran and I'll go through him with requests.

Either way, we ARE changing some of these sub-forums.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue100/100New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue0/0New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 10:29 pm

I'll volunteer! Smile

(I have had some previous experience with being a moderator, I won't mess it up! haha)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/writerpls
Shiny Shinigami
moderators
moderators
Shiny Shinigami

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:37 am

Problems that I see as we speak are how some things are categorized.

(Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece can just go under "Big Three", TBH. Huntik only needs one section, too.)

Plus, we've been waiting for you to change the site so Mods can moderate ALL of the posts instead of the majority of the older sections alone. (It'll help take out that Spambot's old threads that have remained there.)

All in all, there are a lot of things we need to progress on. Heck, there are grammar errors in the majority of titles (misspellings, no capitalization where it is required, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue100/100New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
New position opening Left_bar_bleue0/0New position opening Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:29 am

Malamar wrote:

(Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece can just go under "Big Three", TBH. Huntik only needs one section, too.)

Plus, we've been waiting for you to change the site so Mods can moderate ALL of the posts instead of the majority of the older sections alone. (It'll help take out that Spambot's old threads that have remained there.)

All in all, there are a lot of things we need to progress on. Heck, there are grammar errors in the majority of titles (misspellings, no capitalization where it is required, etc.).

Looks like we'll have a long time ahead of us. But hey, I'll start making HTML mockups of the fixed site.

Also, don't we need Lizz's Forumotion account to make admin changes?
Back to top Go down
Shiny Shinigami
moderators
moderators
Shiny Shinigami

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Ciaran wrote:
Malamar wrote:

Looks like we'll have a long time ahead of us. But hey, I'll start making HTML mockups of the fixed site.

Well, I'm pretty sure she's done this with Huntress (you can see how active SHE is), and Huntress still had plenty of ability.

Remember, Lizz said ADMIN powers. I wouldn't be on this thread if it were solely moderator abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Malamar wrote:
Ciaran wrote:
Malamar wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure she's done this with Huntress (you can see how active SHE is), and Huntress still had plenty of ability.

Remember, Lizz said ADMIN powers. I wouldn't be on this thread if it were solely moderator abilities.

I could guess by your staff-member green name. *Laughs internally* And yeah, when Huntress comes online HL3 is released. *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
Lizz
Admin
Admin
Lizz

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Tho Malamar has admin powers I am still in charge and can make changes as I see fit
Back to top Go down
https://cartoons-anime.forumotion.com
Ciaran

Ciaran

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:05 am

Congratulations Malmar, now you can fix the boards! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New position opening   New position opening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New position opening
Page 1 of 1