Cartoons-Anime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

2 posters

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse

Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue350/350I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
    Mana:
    I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue350/350I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse

Post  Shiny Shinigami Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 pm

I come back, and everyone else has been dead for over a year at least.

I graduated high school back in June, so hooray for that, I guess. I'm currently working on trying to get a job (and also help for my mental health).

It's truly a shame, what happened to this forum. Everyone is presumably busy or worse.
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue500/500I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
    Mana:
    I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue500/500I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty Re: I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse

Post  Undead Otter Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:30 am

Ill just leave a little calling card here to increase the chances of regaining contact.

Shiny Shinigami likes this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am