I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cartoons-Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cartoons-Anime Forum

Talk about various cartoons and anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny Shinigami
moderators
moderators
Shiny Shinigami

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue350/350I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Mana:
I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue350/350I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse   I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 pm

I come back, and everyone else has been dead for over a year at least.

I graduated high school back in June, so hooray for that, I guess. I'm currently working on trying to get a job (and also help for my mental health).

It's truly a shame, what happened to this forum. Everyone is presumably busy or worse.
Back to top Go down
Undead Otter
moderators
moderators
Undead Otter

Character sheet
Info:
hp:
I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue500/500I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Mana:
I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Left_bar_bleue500/500I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse   I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 11:30 am

Ill just leave a little calling card here to increase the chances of regaining contact.

Shiny Shinigami likes this post

Back to top Go down

I feel like Fate's Scathach after the apocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cartoons-Anime Forum :: Forum business :: introduce yourself-
Jump to: