Cartoons-Anime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

3 posters

Should we talk about the location map?

Poll

Should we keep the location map?

[ 1 ]
    Should we talk about the location map? Bar_left50%Should we talk about the location map? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should we talk about the location map? Bar_left50%Should we talk about the location map? Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    TheFierceTigress
    TheFierceTigress

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Should we talk about the location map? Left_bar_bleue100/100Should we talk about the location map? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Mana:
    Should we talk about the location map? Left_bar_bleue100/100Should we talk about the location map? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Should we talk about the location map? Empty Should we talk about the location map?

Post  TheFierceTigress Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:27 pm

It kinda makes me uncomfortable.
    Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Should we talk about the location map? Left_bar_bleue350/350Should we talk about the location map? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
    Mana:
    Should we talk about the location map? Left_bar_bleue350/350Should we talk about the location map? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Should we talk about the location map? Empty Re: Should we talk about the location map?

Post  Shiny Shinigami Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:50 pm

I'd prefer it if it was gone, considering I'm 12 and I'd rather not have any stalkers ...
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Should we talk about the location map? Left_bar_bleue500/500Should we talk about the location map? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
    Mana:
    Should we talk about the location map? Left_bar_bleue500/500Should we talk about the location map? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Should we talk about the location map? Empty Re: Should we talk about the location map?

Post  Undead Otter Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:01 am

I dont realy care if it goes away

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am