Cartoons-Anime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

Anime Quotes

Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Anime Quotes Left_bar_bleue350/350Anime Quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
    Mana:
    Anime Quotes Left_bar_bleue350/350Anime Quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Anime Quotes Empty Anime Quotes

Post  Shiny Shinigami Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Post quotes from anime, whether they may be meaningful or hilarious.

Fullmetal Alchemist wrote:"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two strong legs, so get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path." -- Edward Elric

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart . . . A Fullmetal Heart." -- Edward Elric

"I'm not short! I'm fun-sized!" -- Edward Elric

"Like I always say, can't find a door? Make your own." -- Edward Elric

"Whoever invented stew is brilliant! It has milk in it, and it still tastes good!" -- Edward Elric

Soul Eater wrote:"There is no inherent right or wrong in this world; those labels are just artificial constructs. Right and wrong are held by positions of authority. That is the way it's alway been, so how, then, could anyone know this truth you speak of? Don't you see the reality is that truth long ago became nothing more than a shadow of itself? It's a mere echo of the past now . . . The world is one, big moral gray area; it just makes you feel safer that it can be categorized into good and bad, but that's not how it actually works" -- Professor Franken Stein

"It's not that you don't know how to interact with people. It's just that no one ever came to interact with you." -- Maka Albarn

"Just look at it, Liz, Patty! Just look at how the clouds are! Flowing right towards the sun! It's so beautiful; even the sky is symmetrical!" -- Death the Kid

"About the 1,000 provisions that you are required to observe; now I would like for you to participate in the most important provision! Number 452, the 5-hour story-telling party!" -- Excalibur

Deadman Wonderland wrote:"It doesn't matter whether this world is crazy or not. It doesn't matter if this absurdity is real. It doesn't matter how messed up this place may be . . . I want to survive." -- Ganta Igarashi

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am