Cartoons-Anime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about various cartoons and anime

3 posters

I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME

Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue650/650I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
    Mana:
    I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue650/650I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty Re: I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME

Post  Lizz Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Ok
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
    Mana:
    I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty Re: I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME

Post  Undead Otter Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:15 pm

-Name: Jigo Furea
    -Personality: Fiery, and friendly but merceless im battle
    -Looks: he has orange and yellow hair in the shape of a flame, pants with flames on them, tatoos of flames on his back and chest and a necklace with a phoenix feather on it
    -weapons: 2 sharp fans called the phoenix wings these have sharp blades on the and alou the wielder to float

-abilities: Jigo uses fire magic but is
    also very skilled in hand to hand combat he is able to create flames from his hands and feet
    -ability list
    -Fist of Flames: Jigo engulfs his fists in flames this effect stays for 1 hit or for a longer period of time to increase his power
    -kick of flames: Jigo engulfs his feet in flames this effect stays for 1 hit or for a longer period of time to increase his power
    -Fireball: Jigo creates a concentrated ball of fire in his hand and he throws it, it can have a flying or arch effect but always explodes in flames on impact
    -Flame Wave: Jigo puts his hands together and fires a flamethrower from them
    -eruption: jigo punches the ground and has fire travel underground and burst out wherever he wants it to
    -Symbolic Flame: Jigo draws a japanees letter in the air with fire and then fires it with a fire blast behind it
    -Meteor blitz: Jigo engulfs himself in flames being able to fly around and able to deal damage to enemies by flying into them

-most powerfull abilities
    -Fire Dragon-Dragon Breath: Jigo his mouth fills with flames of a dragon's breath and he shoots them out this attack is so powerful that it pushes him back alot
    -Super Nova Break: Jigo puts his hands up and creates a small super hot ball of fire, as he starts floating up the ball grows untill its a huge ball of fire as hot as the sun, after this Jigo throws the ball down with normal speed when the super nova hits the ground a huge fire pillar is created
    -Hounds of Hell-Hellfire: Jigo closes his eyes and dark flames apear around him
    As he raises his hands up the flames get more intense hellhounds start to howl and 5 hounds made of dark flames apear then hounds rush at the target while Jigo flies up after all the hounds have attacked the target Jigo Fire a wheel of dark flames at the target this wheel exploded in a masive explosion of dark flames on impact
    -Fox Fire-Spirit Flames: Jigo makes 9 blue flames apear behind him and sends them flying at the same or 9 different opponents if it 9 different targets the flames will explode on impact making a very large blue fire explosion if its one target the flames will engulf the target in a ball of flames burning the target constantly after a while the ball will explode in a huge explosion of blue flames with the target still inside

-forbiden ability
    -Hellfire Supernova: Jigo crosses his arms and gets into a certain stance and very intense dark flames apear around him and after a while a sphear of dark flames apear around him that after a while starts growing rapidly destroying everything leaving only the small piece of ground that Jigo is standing on

-Form
    -Phoenix Soul: Jigo harnests the power of his phoenix feather necklace turning his soul into the soul of a phoenix
    -Looks: the same only now he has phoenix talons on the back of his pants and fire wings that can apear on back

-abilities: he has all of his normal abilities but more powerful and unextinquishable

-most powerfull abilities
    -Phoenix Soul-Phoenix Fire: Jigo spreads his fire wings putting thier tips together at the point where the tips conects a small fireball starts growing after the fireball is medium size the wings push it down englufing jigo in it and he lets out a phoenix cry as he fire a masive fire wave in the shape of a phoenix
    -Phoenix Soul-Talons of Flame: Jigo extends his 5 tail talons and they glow a bright orange slowly after this Jigo himself starts glowing bright orange the tails the get bright orange flames on them and Jigo backflips while in mid backflip the flames on the talons shoot into the ground greating large fire spikes and pillars all around the area they where fired in
    -Phoenix Soul-Phoenix claws: Jigo his hands engulf in bright flames and he flies up while in the sky the flames intensify and form blazing fire claws after this Jigo swoops down slashing his opponent the claws dissapear after one hit but leave masive burn wounds
    -Infernal Core Blast: Jigo puts his hands together in front of him and he gets 5 rings of fire around them heat from these is absorbed and in the palms of his hands a ball of orange and black fire apears the rings then all shoot into the ball increasing its size a little after this 3 rings apear in front of the ball that are the same colour and a small lazor of orange and black flames is fired this is so hot that anything around it burns and it doesnt even have to directly hit the target to do damage
    -Phoenix Soul-Phoenix Rush: Jigo gets engulfed in a bright orange flame vagely in the shape of a phoenix after this Jigo starts floating and rushes foreward being englufed in a phoenix shaped flame damaging everything he flies into

-Forbiden ability:
    -embodied Phoenix-Rise From Ashes: Jigo chants and Explodes into ashes anybody caught in these ashes will be fully imobile the ashes slowly start to burn and the sky turns orange and after about 20 seconds a phoenix cry is heard as all the ashes shoot up into Phoenix flames of rebirth Creating a masive fire pillar of a phoenix in the sky and burning all in the radius of the ashes after the pillar is gone all thats usualy left is Jigo floating in the air risen from the ashes like a phoenix

-forbiden form
    -Cerberus Soul: Jigo harnests the forbiden power of the cerberus deep inside him changing him into cerberus soul but losing all controle in the proces
    -Looks: same as before only he has a burnt pelt over his back with the head of a hound on his head and shoulders the tatoo on his chest turns into a 3 headed hound his necklace turns into a necklace with 3 bloody cerberus fangs and his flame pants turn black and grey so does his hair and he gets a tail made of black fire
    -weapons: the phoenix wings turn into cerberus claws which are burned metal claws with 3 blades each
    -abilities: same abilities as the forms before only he can use them using much less energy and he controls black fire which is much more powerfull then normal fire and is only matched by hellfire
    -pasive ability
    -one with the flames: Jigo can change his body into flames usualy being able to escape or sneak attack this way

-ability list
    -single headed hellfire cannon: Jigo charges a blast in his mouth which he fires out in a small lazor formation and it explodes on impacts
    -binding fire: Jigo makes hellfire travel to his target once its at the targets location fiery hands shoot out of the flames holding the target in place
    -Cerberus claw-Triple Slash: Jigo enfuses the claws with black flames and delivers a 3 hit slash combo each hit burning the target with dark flames

-most powerfull abilities:
    -double headed hellfire cannon: the heads on Jigo's shoulders start charging up with hellfire and aim up after they are charged they both fire a shot which collide mid air creating a rain of hellfire rays which explode on impact
    -flames of hell: Jigo makes hellfire travel to his target from across the ground when its at thier feet a burning skeletal hand apears grabbing the target slowly pulling them down after they are gone it takes 5 seconds before they are shot back out but they have spent a day in the flaming pits of hell in those 5 seconds
    -3 headed hellfire eruption: all of the 3 heads including jigo start charging up and after thier done shoot hellfire blasts into the ground which creates a very large pillar of hellfire in front of him
    -Hellfire Inferno: Jigo engulfs his hand in a black flame which transforms into black fire tatoos and creates a small hellfireball in his palm after a bit of charging he fires a masive flamethrower from black flames which transforms into a tornado of black flames and finishes by bursting a fire pillar out of the ground throwing any opponents out of the tornado

-forbiden ability
    -three headed hellfire cannon: all the heads on the pelt including Jigo start changing up Jigo creating a small hellfireball in his mouth after the charging is done jigo fires the hellfireball it catching anybody it hits an keeping them in the fire ball the other 3 heads fire off 1 energy blast each to the right left and above the energy blasts colide with the fireball at 10 miles away from jigo Creating a masive explosion
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Cool
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks btw my friend knows how you can use PO on your i phone
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:21 pm

How? I'm not gonna jailbreak it if that's the answer
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:21 pm

1. Download google chrome onto your apple device

2. Google "Pokemon online webclient"

3. USING CHROME, click this link: po-devs.github.io/webclient/

4. Enter this in the advanced connection: 100.40.14.204:5000

5. Enter your name and if desired password in the marked tabs

6. Click connect
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Do I have to type in the server name first?
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 pm

No just the IP
    Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
    Mana:
    I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350I haz finished fairy tail MA FIRST ANIME - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Post  Shiny Shinigami Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Hello. My favorite has got to be Obra. He's just so dang mysterious . . .

Like always, I'm the odd one out.
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Nah i like cobra too araknos (idk your irl name either)
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Is cobra the one with the giant snake? That poisoned erza?
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Yes and the snake was...idk anymore
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:19 pm

I don't typically like characters that hurt erza
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 pm

*makes lightning hurt erza*
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:21 pm

:0 how dare you
    Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Shiny Shinigami Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 pm

I like Cobra too, but Obra is the plague doctor-looking guy from Raven Tail. The one who is actually an Imp-type thing? (Look him up on the wiki, I swear the puppet looks just like a Plague Doctor)
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh him i read it wrong since its a 1 letter difference
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Oh I'm not a big fan of that guild
    Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Shiny Shinigami Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:25 pm

I know, but Obra is just . . . An interesting character.

I laugh at Nullpudding's name.

Flare is friendly (at least later in the manga).

Kurohebi (Blacksnake) is A BEAST (except to Laxus)

and Ivan is just an idiot.
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 pm

I read no manga so shut up about dat Razz
    Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Shiny Shinigami Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Don't worry that's all I'll say about Flare.
    Undead Otter
    Undead Otter
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Undead Otter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Ty bro
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Do you like flare araknos?
    Shiny Shinigami
    Shiny Shinigami
    moderators
    moderators

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Shiny Shinigami Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

If you think "love" like, then no, she kind of creeps me out.

If you are talking about as a character, then yes.
    Lizz
    Lizz
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Info:
    hp:
    Mana:

Post  Lizz Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm

I'm confused as to what u just said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am